1. We collect your personal information
2. Your use of your personal information and the information of other users
3. The use, access, browsing and modification of your personal information
4. Third-party website links
5. 6. Cookies
6. 7. No spam or deceptive emails
7. Protect your personal information
We collect your personal information
1. As part of registering or using the site, you will be required to provide us with specific personal information such as your name, shipping address, email and / or phone number, and other similar information and some additional information about you, such as your birth date or any information specific to your identity. In addition, in order to authenticate your identity, we may need you to provide us with a valid proof of identity (for example, a copy of your passport, visa or residence permit, national identity and / or driver's license).
2. We may also need to collect specific financial information from you, such as your credit card and / or bank account details.
3. 3. You must enter this financial information in the "My Account" section on the website. We will use this information for the purposes of issuing lanterns and completing your requests. When you register on the site, you should not publish any personal information (including any financial information) on any part of the site except for the "account management" part, and this will protect you from the possibility of your exposure to fraud or theft of your identity information. Also, if you share any of your personal information on any part of the site except for "my account", it may lead to the suspension of your use of the site.
4. 4. Information about your operations and activities will be collected on the site, whether it is the process of buying or selling goods.
5. Please note that we may use your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a unique number assigned to your computer server, your Internet service provider, or ISP)) to analyze your activities and improve site management.
6. We may collect additional information about your computer (for example the type of browser) and browsing information (for example the pages you visit on the site) in addition to the number of times you use the site.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your interaction with the customer support team or through your answers to questionnaires. We may also collect ratings and other comments related to your use of the website. When we collect personal information for statistical purposes, the names of the information owners must be anonymous
Your use of your personal information and the information of other users
1. Members may need to share personal information (including financial information) with each other in order to complete operations on the site. You must respect at all times the confidentiality of other members of the site.
4. You agree that you will not use the personal information that you received from the site about any member of another site in accordance with the laws in force in this document.
5. You acknowledge and agree that you must use the personal information that you have received from users of other sites in accordance with the laws in force.
The use, access, browsing and modification of your personal information
1. You can access and review your personal information through the “My Account” management page on the site. If your personal information changes in any way or incorrect information is given on the site, you must update or correct it immediately, either by displaying it on “My Account” or by contacting the customer service team . The link for "Customer Support" at the top of each page contains the email and phone number for this section.
2. Please be aware that we will keep your personal information during and after your use of the site as required by law, in order to overcome technical barriers, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigation and to take any other measures stipulated by law.
Third-party website links
2. Also, the cookies that we use do not reveal any of your personal information. These cookies help us improve your performance on the site and help us understand which parts of the site are most used. You are free to cancel these cookies if you have permission to do so. From your browser and this does not affect your use of the website.
No , misleading or deceptive emails
We do not tolerate unwanted e-mails, in case you wish to use such spam or fraudulent e-mails, please send an e- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may not use our communication tools to send unwanted messages or send Content that violates our User Agreement. We scan messages automatically and we may resort to manual filtering to find out if there are unwanted messages, viruses, malicious attacks, or any other suspicious or illegal activities.
Protect your personal information
1. When you provide us with your personal information, you have agreed to transfer this information outside the state of Egypt, and we take all precautions to preserve your information by not accessing it, using it or disclosing it in an unauthorized manner.
2. All personal information is encrypted, and in any case, the Internet is an insecure method and we do not guarantee the confidentiality of your personal information.
3. The user name and password must be entered every time when entering your account or performing any transactions on the site.
4. The password should be chosen with caution, using distinct numbers, letters and shapes.
5. Do not share your username and password with anyone.
6. 6. If you have any doubts about hacking the username and password, please immediately contact the customer service team and work to change the password by entering the My Account section on the site.
Last modified 20-11-2020